Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just trying this thing out

Well,
I dunno how really safe this thing is, so I'm gonna be writing a lotta shorthand stuff, and the ppl who matter know it, so here goes:
I'm Charrie, 21, and my DH is Charles, 23. We've been married for 4 years, and tho many ppl didn't think it would work, our marriage has and still is going strong.
DH works @ the P.O and I'm currently going to Grace Institute for Bus. Admin until June.
We're currently TTC, so I'm on 1500mg of Met. to help things along. This month coming up is actually the last for us to have one in 2k8, but whenever it happens, we'll be happy.
We are also looking for a new place to move and settle into, since our living arrangements aren't the best right now. A nice 1 0r 2 bedroom at the right price is what we want, but so hard to find.
But I of all ppl know, good things come to those who wait.
That's it for me for now. Out.

No comments: