Sunday, March 16, 2008

Waiting.....

Well, I'm back up on this thing again, nothing new really to tell, just patiently waiting. This is the last month for LO 2k8, so if no BFP, it'll be a little hard this month for me to recover. But like I said before, if I get me a BFP even one day after that "cut off" time, I'll be estactic!!
I've even got a bit of furniture, from my SIL who isn't going to be needing it soon. As soon as I get it though, I'm putting it away, so as not to obssess over it. Well, anymore than I already am, lol.
School's going ok, my attendance isn't perfect, but I think for the most part, I'm passing. Just can't wait until June, I'll have accomplished at least something for the year.
I can't remember if I mentioned this in my first post, but I am studying to become a Jehovah's Witness. I'm not as serious as I would like to be and I know the main reason for that is laziness. I'm trying my best to work on that though. Saturday is the Memorial and both my SILs and my nieces and nephew are coming, I'm so thrilled!! I would like DH to come too, but he keeps saying "IDK", sooo...
I get how he feels tho cuz when he invites me to his church functions, my automatic answer is no. If I want to stay true to my God and his teaching, I have to stay away from all teaching contradicting what I am learning. He doesn't see the harm in it, but the few times I did give in and go with him, I can't even describe how uncomfortable I felt, I hated the feeling!!
This post is getting kinda long, so I'll stop here.

No comments: